Centre Based Tutoring Services
It is a form of tutoring that occurs at centers designated by HQTS. Our Center Based Tutoring services is rendered in groups of twenty five (25) students per class by our highly experienced, committed and hardworking tutors who provide specialized and individualized attention to students ranging from Nursery through to Senior High and Tertiary. Our Center Based Tutoring Services comes with the following:
- Our Centre Based One-to-Many Tutoring Services: It offers intense group assistance at designated centers of HQTS by our specialized subject teachers with decreased economic costs through the use of our approved team-based teaching approaches and methods. This programme is designed for individual students who want to be tutored together with a friend or parents who want their child or children to be tutored together with a friend’s Child or children who are in the same academic level. This programme is available for students in all educational levels.
- Our Center Based Many-to-many Tutoring Services: It is designed to offer subject based intense group assistance to students at designated locations of HQTS. This programme makes use of our specialized subject tutors who adopts our team-based teaching approaches and methods in their tutoring in order to bring about excellence.
- Our Center Based After School Tutoring Services is provided to our clients after the formal school session has closed at our designated centers. We also assist students with homework assignments, help them prepare for tests, or provide extra help in specific subjects. Our primary goal is to help boost students’ academic performance.
- Our Center Based Holidays Tutoring Services is designed to help students consolidate their learning outcomes with greater confidence. Our programme also serves as a great opportunity for students to catch up on learning that may be lost during the normal school sessions.
- Our Weekend Center Based Tutoring Services is designed to provide academic assistance to students on weekend basis (Saturdays and Sundays). Our weekend tutoring programme is intended to boost the academic performance of students.